9.03.2007

Good News in New York

A good friend in New York (and a former colleague when he was my boss at Common Ground) just sent me this New York Times article claiming that there is "only one first time for getting your name in the paper." Don't you love that? I love that he dreams so big -- not only in his personal life, but knowing that the work he does will change the world if not New York.

If you don't believe there is good news in the world today, read this for some gospel truth. My preaching professor in seminary told us to look for images of the resurrection in our everyday world. And this is surely going in my file.

1 comment:

apbs said...

i sometimes feel like i give out aid or whatever and i'm just enabling people to continue to hurt themselves. i probably am sometimes, but some day, sometimes, some people just reach a turning point. i love that. thanks for pointing this out.