6.25.2007

Spreading the Word

I got back to all of the adventures of church life today. How do you relate everyting that you experience in the church universal to our little church in the snowy North? I don't know.

Instead of worrying too much about that, I did something I have not done since I worked off Fifth Avenue. It happened after a conversation with the Senior Pastor about marketing and pubilcity. We are exploring ways about how to improve communication within the church -- as well as to get our name out there in the larger community. So, I did something I haven't done in a while because I have some friends coming to perform in worship. Do you know them? That's them in the picture.


Today, I wrote a press release to announce that they are coming. And I have really mixed feelings about using these marketing skills in church life. There is something about it that makes me really nervous -- but I can't really put my finger on it.

2 comments:

LittleMary said...

I LOVE THEM!!!! aw, have fun.

Jeff Nelson said...

These two were at Synod. They were very energetic, to say the least!