I've been tagged by the woman resting on sabbatical to do this random 10 things thingy. While Ladyburg rests, I've been a little distracted. I had one of those days where I didn't have much focus -- but lots and lots of anger. I went to the gym. I worked some of it out. But, that's not what this post is about. This is a post about 10 random things -- not the 10 things that made me angry today. So here it goes:
1. I sold my first painting when I was 12 years old. It was my grandmother's friend's rose bush. I got $12 for my afternoon of painting in her rose garden.
2. Until recently, I could only paint when I was in a good mood.
3. I am really, really snobby about food. Just ask the guy that I went on a date with last week (which you cannot because I will not see him again). Slathered anything in tomato sauce and mozerella does not make it Italian!
4. I have an addiction to coffee. I get headaches. No, I don't think that's a problem.
5. Bill Clinton hit on me. I kid you not.
6. When my sister was little, I taught her astronomy as we talked about how much we love each other. To this day, we still tell each other that we love each other to Pluto and back. We don't care that it's not a planet anymore.
7. I did not actually minor in religion in college. I refused to take Philosophy of Religion. Thus, I was one class short.
8. My first job out of college was dogsitting in London. It was rough.
9. As a child, I could not be excused from the table until I thanked the chef in Norwegian. This was the only Norwegian I ever learned -- despite the fact that it is my heritage.
10. I am too scared to hike at this time of year in Maine -- especially after the 5th email arrived in my inbox advising me to wear orange if and when I hiked so I wouldn't get shot.
11. (AN EXTRA) The very idea of hunting baffles my mind. I'm a pacifist. I don't get it.
And now, I get to tag my fellow bloggers. So, I tag: Besomami, Little Mary, Audrey, apbs and Teri.